Welcome: May is Osteoporosis and Prevention Month! Ask your doctor if you need a bone mass measurement (bone density) test.
The SouthWest Kansas Area Agency on Aging (SWKAAA) is a planning, coordinating and funding agency for services to anyone age 60 and older living in southwest Kansas.
Eligibility requirements among the programs administered by SWKAAA vary. Click the link below to contact SWKAAA for information.
- Age 60 & older
- Disabled & Handicapped individuals
- Families of Older Kansans
- Senior Centers & Service Providers
- Federal & State Funding Agencies
- Taxpayers of Southwest Kansas
- Secure maximum independence for older Kansans.
- Remove individual and social barriers to economic and personal independence.
- Prevent unnecessary and premature institutionalization.
Contributions - You Can Help Provide Services
SWKAAA is a 501(c)(3) organization. Contributions made to SWKAAA are tax deductible. Click the link below to contact SWKAAA for information.