Welcome to SWKAAA
What SWKAAA is:
- Age 60 & older
- Disabled & Handicapped individuals
- Families of Older Kansans
- Senior Centers & Service Providers
- Federal & State Funding Agencies
- Taxpayers of Southwest Kansas
- Secure maximum independence for older Kansans.
- Remove individual and social barriers to economic and personal independence.
- Prevent unnecessary and premature institutionalization.
Contributions - You Can Help Provide Services For Southwest Kansas Through Volunteer Hours or With a Monetary Donation.
Click here to contact SWKAAA.
SWKAAA is a 501(c)(3) organization. Contributions made to SWKAAA are tax deductible.
Call us at 1-800-742-9531 or 620-225-8230