You are here: Home / Welcome to SWKAAA

Welcome to SWKAAA

What SWKAAA is:

The SouthWest Kansas Area Agency on Aging (SWKAAA) is a planning, coordinating and funding agency for services to anyone age 60 and older living in southwest Kansas.
Eligibility requirements among the programs administered by SWKAAA vary. Click the link below to contact SWKAAA for information
or call us at 1-800-742-9531 or 620-225-8230

Our Customers

  • Age 60 & older
  • Disabled & Handicapped individuals
  • Families of Older Kansans
  • Senior Centers & Service Providers
  • Federal & State Funding Agencies
  • Taxpayers of Southwest Kansas

Major Goals

  • Secure maximum independence for older Kansans.
  • Remove individual and social barriers to economic and personal independence.
  • Prevent unnecessary and premature institutionalization.

Contributions - You Can Help Provide Services For Southwest Kansas Through Volunteer Hours or With a Monetary Donation.

Click here to contact SWKAAA.


SWKAAA is a 501(c)(3) organization. Contributions made to SWKAAA are tax deductible.

Call us at 1-800-742-9531 or 620-225-8230